- Fri, 21:02: Beverly Hill Cop II? Sure, why not. It feels like it's been forever sine I've seen this!
- Fri, 22:27: What the fuck!? An extreeeemely young Chris Rock is in Beverley Hills Cop 2! Wow, it really has been a long time since I saw this film!
- Fri, 22:56: @Geo_sorathekey Here you go! The debut of the xerox-pony! http://t.co/a9GFDmxq
- Sat, 10:13: Getting ready for a day at the hairdressers. The things a girl has to go through to have silver-white hair. Just how does Emma Frost do it?
- Sat, 10:15: Deciding reading material to take with me is also a challenge. I think it'll be Bleach Vol 38 & Conrad's Fate by Diana Wynne Jones :)
- Sat, 10:16: And hopefully I'll be back in time for that eBay bid.... Please don't snow yet!!! That reminds me, I need to dig my Doc Marten's out... :p
( Read more...Collapse )
- Чт, 15:41: RT @welovefinetees: Even more @Marvel art prints up now!: http://t.co/imuMOxaG #Phoenix #Storm #Mystique #Venom @mLARAart @Agent_M http: ...
- Чт, 16:12: Now, do I want to look at "nude wife photos" or repotr you for spam... Spam it is!! (Why do all Twitter-Bots assume we're all guys?)
- Чт, 16:19: Time to go home! Hello rush hour... :p
- Чт, 16:19: RT @idie_okonkwo: Dirty, @xeroxkitty! But I kind of like it.
- Чт, 19:31: RT @God_Damn_Batman: Groundhog Day reminder. If you see my shadow, you can expect six weeks of traction.
- Чт, 19:45: OH MY GOD! @Marvel has just made me SO geeky happy! My inner fangirl can not contain the joy of seeing mainstream Power Pack back in action!
- Чт, 19:46: Yes, I am a dork. If you hadn't figured that out by now, just where have you been? I grew up with Power Pack. I love them. Deal with it! ;p
- Чт, 20:12: Wow, I knew Marvel had a lot of sway, but... I gained 12 new followers after they retweeted my Power Pack message! Wow... and Hello! :)
- Чт, 20:35: RT @srDAVIDLAFUENTE: my two covers for @Christosgage and Karl Moline's AVENGERS ACADEMY featuring the RUNAWAYS! http://t.co/4dYOKGOh
- Чт, 21:28: Oops! I still haven't read this weeks comics... Hello Avengers Academy #25 & X-Factor #231 :)
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 13:41: A bot is advising me that I'll no longer suffer from erectile dysfunction after this month! Is there something about me that I don't know?
- Mon, 15:20: RT @inferiorego: We're still doing the Witchblade contest. Ends tonight at midnight. Win free Witchblade stuff: http://t.co/ekdKhjyA?
- Mon, 15:23: RT @graphicly: Photo: timetravelandrocketpoweredapes: Historically inaccurate. But we’ll allow it. http://t.co/kg5JgNqy
- Mon, 15:31: I's time to run away from work and hit the gym #groan
- Mon, 19:54: @Undeadp00l I loved you 'geeks & jocks' article! Don't forget all of the fan-jocks down the gym who wear Superman logos & Spidey t-shirts ;)
- Mon, 21:41: It's going to be a long day on Wednesday *grumble* and I couldn't even wake up this morning... so it's time for an early night :(
- Mon, 21:42: At least it's Pay Day tomorrow :)
- Tue, 08:20: More stupid dreams. My brother had a veritable snow drift of gold glitter in the back of his old Nissan. The police pulled him over...
- Tue, 08:21: ... suspecting that he had all that glitter for questionable reasons.
- Tue, 08:22: Also dreamt there was an amazing new lift in a hotel where you select the floor you want to go to, step in & immediately you arrived there.
- Sat, 21:02: Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows was good but long, the restaurant we wanted to go to has closed down & came home to Batteries Not Included
- Sat, 21:02: It's been a bit of a mixed day, really.
- Sat, 21:12: Harley Quinn kissed batman... twice! No wonder Jokey & Poison Ivy want to bury him! http://t.co/JLOqNd4D ;)
- Чт, 16:37: RT @arkhamcitynews: Have you tried our Big Head Mode? PS3: Hold down L1+R2 and rotate right stick clockwise ten times #bigheadps3
- Чт, 20:00: I just removed Alpha Flight from my Pull List. So sad. It was such a good little series.
- Чт, 21:01: We'll Take Manhattan is about to start on BBC4. Karen Gillan posed as a young Jean Shrimpton for the real David Bailey: http://t.co/zLjtdGn5
- Чт, 21:58: X-Men & X-Ladies Hit The X-Catwalk: http://t.co/TXR3Er4Q
- Чт, 22:35: RT @CBCebulski: Wish more writers/artists thought about their stamp choices when sending in submissions: http://t.co/6uL51qf6
- Пт, 08:59: RT @MikeHChoi: I hate the complaint that it takes no time to read a comic book. But I have to admit, I just read three trades in under a ...
- Пт, 09:23: RT @HenryMcCoyPhD: Either I have fleas, which would be unheard of, or those blasted Bamfs have found their way into my stash of Pym Part ...
- Wed, 23:37: Time for bed. I haven't even straightened my hair yet, thanks internet for distracting me for 6 hours ;p
- Thu, 08:37: RT @ScreenedPups: Our wiki is not a venue to air personal grievances or to get back at someone. Apparently not everyone knows this.
- Thu, 09:35: RT @Its_Death: Remember that you're stuck at that desk until you're 70. Then discarded when you're not useful. Then a lonely death. Happ ...
- Thu, 09:57: RT @bighatdino: Remember when it was obvious someone was speaking a foreign language in a comic? http://t.co/JL2fuiR3
- Thu, 10:15: Just worked out that I left school at the time the kid sat next to me started infants school. And he's trying to complain about he's old :p
- Thu, 16:37: RT @arkhamcitynews: Have you tried our Big Head Mode? PS3: Hold down L1+R2 and rotate right stick clockwise ten times #bigheadps3
- Thu, 20:00: I just removed Alpha Flight from my Pull List. So sad. It was such a good little series.
- Thu, 21:01: We'll Take Manhattan is about to start on BBC4. Karen Gillan posed as a young Jean Shrimpton for the real David Bailey: http://t.co/zLjtdGn5
- Thu, 21:58: X-Men & X-Ladies Hit The X-Catwalk: http://t.co/TXR3Er4Q
- Thu, 22:35: RT @CBCebulski: Wish more writers/artists thought about their stamp choices when sending in submissions: http://t.co/6uL51qf6
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 15:51: RT @katiecandraw: I just asked G if she wanted to hug the kitty... And she walked over and hugged the cat. My heart has now melted into ...
- Tue, 15:52: RT @katiecandraw: Of course, I can't get my kid to hug ME. Jerk.
- Tue, 15:58: @DarkHuntressCV It's your birthday? Congratumalations! :}
- Tue, 22:36: RT @GailSimone: If America's not gay, why is our National anthem a showtune sung in stars to fireworks? #lgbtfacts
- Tue, 22:41: After just 2 parts (http://t.co/YBDK7VMu) I've fallen head over heels for Cow Boy! I can't wait to adopt him in April! http://t.co/HXr9h09m
- Wed, 08:40: Woke up in an absolutely foul mood. I'm just so tired of all the crap people want to dump on me via the internet.
- Wed, 08:41: I'm also so bloody tired of people at work trying to involve me in slagging off The Idiot in front of the Boss.
- Wed, 08:42: I'm trying to avoid such indiscretions & do things by the book, yet the Boss thinks *I'm* the trouble maker.
- Wed, 08:43: I really need a new job. Even if there was a job market & what prospects does a run-down, esteem-crushed civil servant have in it??
- Wed, 08:44: I think I'm just going to plug in to my iPod all day again today. I wonder how loud I can get away with, while trying to drown everyone out?
( Read more...Collapse )
- Пн, 12:20: RT @bbcpress: Aliens Vs Wizards: Russell T Davies to create new children’s drama for #CBBC - http://t.co/4pSHIRKq
- Пн, 12:22: RT @NaomiMc: Don't remake The Princess Bride. Don't remake The Princess Bride. Don't remake The Princess Bride. Don't remake The Princes ...
- Пн, 12:22: RT @MisaBuckley: There's a remake of The Princess Bride in the offing? DO NOT WANT!
- Пн, 12:22: RT @CineVue: Monday challenge: Find someone who thinks that remaking Rob Reiner's 'The Princess Bride' is a good idea...and GO! #pointle ...
- Пн, 12:22: RT @DeeringRob: My name is Inigo Montoya. You remade The Princess Bride. Prepare to die.
- Пн, 12:22: RT @StokeyLitFest: They're remaking The Princess Bride. Is nothing sacred?
- Пн, 12:23: RT @JenJenRobot: They want to remake The Princess Bride? Inconceivable!
- Пн, 12:24: I wondered why The princess Bride was trending, so I clicked on the link... now I wish I hadn't. You don't remake classics :(
- Пн, 12:34: RT @NatMansfield: Remaking the Princess Bride? While you're at it, why don't you remake The Goonies and the Breakfast Club? Maybe ET too ...
- Пн, 12:37: Who wants to see 'realistic' CGI Rodents of Unusually Large Size in The Princess Bride? No-one!